TecomC4 Management Software
A single interface for Facility and Security Management
ONE SIMPLE INTERFACE CONTROLLING MULTIPLE SYSTEMSAn open platform is a smart way to drive simplicity, giving you the flexibility to manage your entire operation from a single interface. Manage and control your site, whether on-site or remotely, all of your security needs ranging from intrusion detection to access control and video surveillance with TecomC4 management software. Know exactly who is in the building at any given time with integrated video surveillance and monitor your premises in real-time to deliver a safe, secure environment for staff and visitors.
- Scalable to multiple sites, multiple systems, multiple users
- Real-time client synchronisation and automatic saving of changes
- Complete access in multi-site environments where people need access to one or more sites.
The evolution of security and facility management has been driven by a number of factors. Multiple sites, remote locations, flexible working hours, number of employees and visitors and evolving and challenging business environments are all driving the need for an integrated, open software solution.Only an integrated management solution is able to cope with this evolution, providing a clear view and control over a number of key functions. With one interface you can manage and control all of your security needs, whether on-site or remotely. Manage various premises, ranging from intrusion detection to access control and video surveillance. It is now possible to interact with these different systems thanks to a seamless integration enabling verification of events through video streams, and linking intrusion events with access control to safeguard the safety and security of people.
KEY FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITIES
TECOMC4 MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE OFFERS A NUMBER OF KEY FEATURES
- An intuitive graphical user interface, able to provide dynamic floor plans.
- Only one interface for multiple tasks:
- Access Control, Digital Video and Intrusion Detection. One uniform way to provide user access rights, regardless of the type of security system. The ability to register and track visitors in the building or premises contributes to the safety and the security of personnel and building property.
- Ability to create and customize reports on the fly, thanks to advanced reporting capabilities
- Real time client synchronisation and automatic saving of changes
- Automatic control of devices based on events
- Scalable to multiple sites and multiple users
- Efficient alarm handling.
VISIT THE TRAINING PAGE TO LEARN MORE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS